Paintings, drawings and photographs inspired by our invironment.
- We had the honour of having as our guest the English painter Emily Fowke and her lovely family summer 2013. She has kindly given us her impressions of Sellanraa in Italy and surroundings.
- In July 2015 we had the pleasure to have Jordan and Jessica Baines as our guests for their honeymoon. They gave us three paintings from their stay here.
- Our friend Elda Scappaticci likes drawing and she gave us her drawing of one of our smaller guests; Ida from Sweden and a drawing from our kitchen.
- Wil and his family from Holland spent much time during their stay here to do some incredible shots of the sky and garden.
- Carey Smith, an extremely generous guest who stayed here in April 2016 left us a lovely painting of our view.
- Lilja from Finland. Lilja, Anttu and their parents have stayed twice for three weeks at our place and we feel like near relatives now;)