CHOOSE YOUR PERFECT ITALIAN HOLIDAY HOME!
Choose an apartment part of our villa in the lovely lake district of Bracciano or one of the cottages or one of the large, luxurious villas with pools.
- Ap Uno
- Ap Due
Two lovely country apartments for 4 persons each located in the property of "Sellanraa in Italy" in Campagnano di Roma.
- "Giardino Magico di Giuseppe" right on the shore of Lake Bracciano, near Trevignano Romano - A chalet for 4.
- The resort "Casali Gima" in Bracciano with "Villa Potentilla", a large villa for 8,
- "Camelina" a charming cottage for 4,
- "Malva" an adorable cottage for 2
- "Salvia", a lovely cottage for 4 persons.
- "Casali Gima" - All 4 houses for 18 persons. www.casaligima.it
The property has a very large pool available for all the houses of the property.
- "Casale della Fontanella" ,just north of Rome in the countryside, a luxurious villa with pool for 9 persons. www.casaledellafontanella.com
- "La Querceta", a luxurious and attractive country villa with pool for 8 persons in the Hills in front of Orvieto - Umbria.
The villas, cottages and aparments we offer are all located in a lovely spots, residential, in the country side or by the lake.
We have chosen ideal places from where you can take trips to Rome and surrondings or enjoy sightseeing in Lazio and Umbria and then relax in this extremely peaceful area afterwards.
Reaching Rome by train is easy and convenient.
Our properties are much appreciated by couples and families and groups of friends.
Children simply adore our gardens where there is enough space for them to play
and run around without disturbing anyone.
The gardens also gives the opportunity to find yourself a peaceful spot to read
or simply relax.
In the area you will have the possibility to visit hundreds of extremely
interesting historical sights and enjoy the holiday atmosphere of the lakes
where you can go swimming, sailing or sunbathing on one of the charming
We will give you directions for how to move around, finding your way to the
best restaurants, the train station, to the lakes and to all the exiting places
that will surprise you in this area.
After seeing the most famous sights in Rome we suggest you take trips to some
of the incredible historical sights outside Rome like " Villa Adriana" or " Ostia
Antica" and many other smaller, hidden and misterious places with ruins left by
the Etruscans, the Romans or from the middle ages. Places that are extremely
fascinating. See the page of " Nice Exursions".
We offer shuttle service and special conditions to pilgrims doing " Via Francigena".